Jumat, 08 Agustus 2014

Amateur Full Make Up Tutorial

Whether I'm wearing lots of make up no make up
I'm always the same person inside
-Lady Gaga-

Beauty is not in your face
Beauty is the light in your heart
-Kahlil Gibran-

The beauty of a woman is not a facial mode
But the true beaty in a woman is reflected in her soul
-Audrey Hepburn-

Assalamualaikum
This post dedicated for my best friend Nesya..
Wearing make up is a must for woman. Even though she only wears powder and lip balm (those called make up too right?)
When a girl grow up become a woman, she also want improve her ability to wear make up
Same as me, I knew make up when I was a junior high school student. my chairmate introduce me to bring powder, lipbalm and parfume.
And now I like to watch some make up tutorial at youtube and apply on my make up.. #kerjaananakcentil
But, I learn that how beautiful your make up, if your heart is ugly, there's nothing. Like Kahlil Gibran and Audrey Hepburn said before.

So.. in this post I will share about my amateur make up tutorial..hihihiihii.. 
but like Calvin Klein said " The best thing is to look natural, but it takes make up to look natural "
okay, let's start!

My Make Up list:

  • L'Occitane Fresh Face Water
  • Oriflame Perfecting Face Primer
  • Wardah Exclusive Liquid Foundation shade 01 (Light Beige)
  • Wardah Lightening Two Way Cake shade 04 / 03 (Natural)
  • Urbay Decay Naked 3
  • Oriflame M Eye Shadow Palette
  • Make Over Liquid Eyeliner
  • Oriflame HyperStretch Black Marcara
  • Wardah Blush On shade A
  • Oriflame Studio Artist Loose Powder
  • Wardah Exclusive Lipstick shade 35 (Great Berry) 



0          
My face without anything (so many black spot :""""")
1          
Use the fresh face water to hydrate your skin. You may also use your daily moisturizer. 1a Spray the fresh face water all around your face. It is important to use it before apply your make up to keep your face moist.
2          
Use the primer to make your make up long lasting. 2a Apply in 5 zone like in the pict and smooth it by finger.
3          
Use the foundation. According to femaledaily.com, there are 3 steps to choose your foundation.           
First, know your skin type (oily, dry, or combination).
Second, What coverage do you need. There are Liquid (use the water based if your skin oily and oily base for dry) for medium coverage, Cream (not recommended for oily skin) for full coverage, Pressed Powder (recommended for oily skin) for sheer coverage and Tinted Moisturizer ( more moisturizer) for sheer coverage.
And last, choose the right colour. you can ask the beauty advisor to choose your right colour (usually with the powder shade so it can match on your skin). If you doubt, you may ask the samplemand try at home.
3a apply it like in the pict and blend it with the beauty sponge blender until it smooth to your skin tone (3b).


4
Use the powder. You may choose the TWC powder to make it more coverage. 4a I use the Bobbi Brown Kabuki brush (bcause my powder brush is use as blush on brush :""") to make it more sheer (4b).


5        
Use the primer as the eye primer (bcause I don't have) to make your eye shadow more pigmented. 5a Apply around your eyelids.
6        
Use the naked 3 as the main eyeshadow. I like this palette because it has a pink-natural colour.

(eyelid part)

(I didn't get best focused so I use the pict on google hehe)

First, use nooner at your outer creased. I use Tammia crease brush as my universal brush (the professional has brush according to the function hehehe). Because I think this brush is useful to apply and blending the eyeshadow.
Second, blend the nooner with factory and darkside on the outer lid. 
Third, apply the blackheart on the outer lid.
Fourth, blend the limit on the above crease to make the gradation. And apply strange as highlighter
7         
blend the black palette in the outer lid to make it more darker. 7a apply trick on the inner-mid lid. 7b apply on both eye.


8        
use the eyeliner. I use liquid eyeliner because it easy to use and have a bold colour. Because I don't use the fake eyelashes, 8a I apply the eyeliner thicker. 8c apply on both eye. 
9         
with the angled brush, I apply the black eyeshadow (bcause I don't have eyebrow pencil or cream) on my eyebrow.
10      
use the black mascara. 10a apply it, to make it more curly, you may use the eyelash curler. 10b your eye make up done!


11        
use the blush on to make your skin don't look pale. But use it wisely hihihi. I like this palette because we may use the brown one as the shading powder. Shading is recommended for chubby cheek like me. 11a use the brown and 11b apply it under the cheekbone. We may see the difference between the 11c (only apply on the left-side) and 11d (apply on both side). Blend it wisely too (in order to doesn't look 'too much')
12       
use the pink on the cheekbone. See the difference between the 12a and 12b. Apply it naturally.


13        
I usually use the finishing powder to make my make up long last. use the kabuki brush to apply it.
14        
use the lipstick. I have some tips to make your lipstick long last and more matte.
First, apply a little foundation on your lips
Second, 14a apply your lipstick with lip brush
Third, apply some powder with tissue on the lips
Forth, and apply your lipstick again (14b)!

Soooo FINISH!! Wear your hijab now!

This is the before-after pict

Thankyouu for visiting my blog. All pictures are no filter or effect (only simple blur behind because my room is soo messy)  Each person has their own way to apply their makeup. So use the technology of internet to find your own way to make up.. I'm sorry if I made mistake in this post (the using of word or vocab), I love sharing with you all.
Thankyouuuu veryvery much<3333


Salam

2 komentar:

  1. Neeeyyy!
    Love if you like it!
    Sebenernya dri dulu mau buat tapi ada aja hambatannya..
    Aaah makasih kamu juga! Every woman has their own beauty..kisskiss๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

    BalasHapus
  2. bagus kakk. sama kayak aku deh sukanya oriflame, tapi aku gatau kl oriflame ada face primernya. sebetulnya nyari eye primer sih tapi kalo UD mahal haha. bikin yg smokey eyes dong kak :D

    BalasHapus